From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:36:12 -0600
Hi Ya'll,

My Ma (otherwise known as Mad Maggie) thought I should write you all.

See, she seems to think I is gettin' fat.  I keep telling her that I is
puttin' on all dis here weight for winter.  All she does when I say dis is
mutter somethin' about need to buy warmer clothes.I keep a tellin' her to
get a fur coat like mine but she says I don't understand what she would have
to do to get one.  I guess she means she can't grow one like I can.

She is really worried that dis winter is gonna be really bad.  You see, I
have put on half a pound lately, I am up to my fightin' wieght of 3.75
pounds.  And I ain't stopped yet.  I am shootin' for 4 pounds.

Ma is talkin' about buyin' a snow blower.  She says she can't shovel no 4
feet of snow.  I keep tryin' to tell her she ain't suppose to shovel it
anyways, when it is deep it is good for tunnelin' in.

Oh I should tell you too, I is 3 years old now and in perfect health.  I is
a big silver mitt who loves everyone.  Except when they attack me then I
just lay on them.  hehe.  Oh yeah, I is from Marshall Farms.  Just like most
of my brothers and sisters.

Anyway, should go know.  Ma is helpin' me a little with the typing and she
has had a migraine since Tuesday.  She says I ain't makin' it any better
with my accent.  Even though it is just like hers.

Snuffles and dooks,

Georgie, Main Male Mustelid in Mid Missouri