From:
DookDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:37:52 -0500
Earlier this year, I saw one under a bathroom sink cabinet.  I live in a
mobile home.  Since I had (past tense) Orkin as my pest control, I told
them to bait for the mouse problem.  I came home to find the sticky trap.
I called them and immediately cancelled the contract.

I called Terminix and they are now my pest control.  They came out and put
the bait blocks UNDER the mobile home so the mice would get the poisoning
and the ferrets will remain safe.  The Terminex technician couldn't
understand how or why sticky paper was used.

Put any bait outside the home, in an area where the ferrets can't get to
it readily.

FYI, Decon is made with a blood thinner that is fast acting.  The box says
the antidote is vitamin K.  The antidote is vitamin K1.  I know, a while
back I thought one of mine had gotten into some old DeCon I didn't realize
was still lying around.  If they get it, it kills because it thins the
blood to the point with any sudden moves it will penetrate the blood
vessels.

Margie(grieving) + 16
Missing Sammy and her heart.
Sammy heaven is yours enjoy it.