From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:06:26 -0800
Hi there,

This here is Tony Doyle, and I just wanted to check in with you all and
explain a peenonmeon that is going on around the Doyle Zoo...

You see, Dad believes that everything that he and Mom and Uncle Stevie owns
is joint-propertee and stuff with us ferrets because we seem to love to take
everything as our own and hide it in far away corners of the house.  This is
awd behaveer I nose, but you gotta unnerstand that even tho.  Mom and Dad
have spent hundreds of dollars on toys and neet stuffs for us to play with,
well, their toys are better....like vitamin bottles and anything that is on
their desks...it is much more fun to play with stuff that we aren't supposed
to you nose...Rosie says that they think that it is cute so I keep doing it.
Rosie is so smart so I lissen to her.  The best thing is when the humans
around here spend a whole afternune cleaning and vacoooming and then we get
to mess it all up again...it's like they spend all this time getting the
house ready for us to have fun in...boy, this sure is a fun place to
live...never a dull moment, except when we are all locked in jail for being
too bad...like when we is being crazy injuns and running around like
ligtneeng and destroying everylittleting in site...now that is FUN!!!  I was
wondering if any of you ferrets out there have simuler expeeruncees?  Maybe
you could write about it for the Ferret Ventoors Weeklee Dugest?

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Shiva, Anthony, & Cleopatra
The Dwarf Hamsters: Romeo & Juliet
The Tiger Salamanders: Sally Mander, Solo Mander, & Baby Mander
The Rest of the Zoo:  4 Fire-Belly Newts, 2 Leopard Frogs, 2 Tree Frogs, 1
River Frog, Pebbles the Gecko, Barny the Armidillo Lizard, 3 Green Anoles, 1
Butterfly Koy, and 15 Fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://home.aol.com/kingfsher
to read about our adventure books!