From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:20:57 -0800
I want to publically thank Troy Lynn Eckart for being Woolie Bear's
Santa, Gerri Himberger for being Dude & Sticky Finger's Santa and their
combined gift for my furkids, Joan Schere for being Wingnut's Santa and
Cheryl Arars for being Chinook's Santa for Christmas this year as well
as thanking her and her husband Chuck for adopting Odin & Scarlet who
were also on the Giving Tree (That's the best Christmas present, a new
forever home.).

Unfortunately we lost Sticky Fingers a couple of weeks before I lost
my baby Kendra he was able to enjoy his presents from Gerri before
he passed. You guys have given me some smiles during my emotional
rollercoaster over my rescue which is now closed ( untill I'm able
to get out of this god forsaken town).

Thank you all for being there for my kids during this difficult time
for us and they & I send you all Fuzzy Hugs, Whisker Kisses and our
love.

Sincerely,
Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Furkids