From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:13:19 -0700
No Offence MC, but I know your smarter than me when it comes to
computers and I found these 2 ferrets within 5-10 minutes once I
clicked the address provided in the original post. All's you had to do
was click on "Adoptables or Fosters" in the side menue bar on the main
page, then click The top menue bar that comes up. Scroll down to the
bottom on the left of the next page and click onto "Buddy Center" under
small pets. They were noth male ferrets, one a Sable and the other I
believe was a Silver.

I checked today and they are gone so they must have gotten adopted as
they are no longer listed.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue & Ferretry Established in 1998
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving