From:
Jamie Dahlum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 08:37:13 -0500
Hey guys I have a little problem I think.  We have had two ferrets for about
three months and they have done quite well.  Gus is my male and he is blind
but you would never know it.  Skippy is a little girl and is kinda timid but
I think she is happy.  The other day we got a new little albino kit who is
about half the size of my other two.  We were real careful about introducing
all of them.  Most of the time everything seems to be OK and they get along
but sometimes the older ones seem to gang up on the new one.  He tries to
fight back but he is just too small so he will just whine when they bite
him.  They will also drag him a few inches on the floor before they let him
go.  I am not sure if this is normal or not.  Would someone please direct me
as to what I should be doing with this.  Please e-mail me personally at

Thanks for your time.