From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:38:18 -0700
well now hitting the 6 pack mark, i have to admit playing with toys all
depends of the ferret

my first when she was a single ferret had a teddy bear she would pull
into the hammies with her she would even carry it to the food dish and
litter box with her ( i guess it was her baby and she wanted it to eat
and use the bathroom), my second ferret is the only to ever be interested
in the cheweasles she will actually chew and suck on them till there isnt
much left but as the group has grown they get stolen from her justto be
hidden.

I have a dozen toys that i bought on discount over the years so they
could hide and see which ones they like it wasnt till I got youngest last
month that the riki tiki snake was even noticed and boy was it noticed he
has dragged that thing every where it goes to bed it goes to the litter
box, it wrestles with him in the cage, its even taken out of the cage for
play time by the baby It recently got a hole in it and had to repair and
be darned if that ferret didnt watch the whole process waiting for me to
give the toy back (i actually ordered a back up because I know it wont be
long before its not repairable)

Michelle and the 6 amgios