From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 00:37:47 -0700
Dear Sandee,

This is the first loss from my ferret family Bandit passed in his sleep
may 3rd he was a sweet 7 year old sable We aren't sure why he was taken
so suddenly he just got sick in the last week and it hit him so hard
there was no coming back We know at least now he's not in any pain.
Please let him know we love him and will see him again someday.

Thank you Sandee

Luv his human family, his sister rascal and his friends Avy, odo, and
ghost and Agro