From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 03:41:10 -0800
Hi Kevin;

Yes, most certainly!  Your fuzzy deserves a friend.  THey are very social
people, & like to sleep and play together.  It makes your job easier since
you can watch the fun as well as join in, and I personally just think it
more kind to not leave any animal completely alone.  There are many
shelters who need homes for unwanted ferrets (I know, hard to believe), so
cost should not be a factor.  THere are even shelters that need half way
homes, kind of like foster homes that have ferrets that need care, & it
would cost you nothing besides food.  You could also of course, decide to
keepthe one(s) that you came to love too much to part with.

Try it, you will like it!

Sincerely, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.