From:
"Benson, Deborah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 09:50:30 -0400
TWO WEEKS TILL FERRET BOWL 3! SUNDAY, MAY 23!

We're looking forward to seeing you at the FURS third annual Ferret
Bowl bowling fundraiser on Sunday, May 23, from 4 to 8 p.m., at
Meszar's Lanes in Old Brooklyn (near the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo).
Meszar's address is:

4231 Fulton Road (in the Memphis-Fulton Shopping Center, lower level)
Cleveland, Ohio 44144
(216) 741-7933

A door fee of $20.00 gets you unlimited bowling, shoes, a
pizza/salad/desert dinner and soft drink, and discounted cash bar.

We'll have contests, games, and raffles for every taste and interest,
including the 50/50 and lottery frame raffles that have been so hugely
successful at past events. We'll also have ferret and animal-themed
merchandise available for purchase.

All proceeds go directly to the care of our fur kids.

This is a major fundraising event for FURS, and we need your support!
It's also a great chance for ferret lovers, and anyone who enjoys
bowling (especially the unlimited kind!), to come together and have
fun while supporting a great cause.

For ticket information, call Sarah at (216) 315-0898.

Tickets will be held at the door.

Many thanks to the Meszars for hosting this event! We're looking
forward to seeing you there!

Deb Daugherty Benson
Outreach and Development
Youth Technology Academy, Cuyahoga Community College
2900 Community College Avenue, Suite 203
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 987-4424 (phone)
(216) 987-6303 (fax)

"When you look for good in others, you discover the best in yourself."
-- Martin Walsh