TWO WEEKS TILL FERRET BOWL 3! SUNDAY, MAY 23!

We're looking forward to seeing you at the FURS third annual Ferret
Bowl bowling fundraiser on Sunday, May 23, from 4 to 8 p.m., at
Meszar's Lanes in Old Brooklyn (near the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo).
Meszar's address is:

4231 Fulton Road (in the Memphis-Fulton Shopping Center, lower level)
Cleveland, Ohio 44144
(216) 741-7933

A door fee of $20.00 gets you unlimited bowling, shoes, a
pizza/salad/desert dinner and soft drink, and discounted cash bar.

We'll have contests, games, and raffles for every taste and interest,
including the 50/50 and lottery frame raffles that have been so hugely
successful at past events. We'll also have ferret and animal-themed
merchandise available for purchase.

All proceeds go directly to the care of our fur kids.

This is a major fundraising event for FURS, and we need your support!
It's also a great chance for ferret lovers, and anyone who enjoys
bowling (especially the unlimited kind!), to come together and have
fun while supporting a great cause.

For ticket information, call Sarah at (216) 315-0898.

Tickets will be held at the door.

Many thanks to the Meszars for hosting this event! We're looking
forward to seeing you there!

*************************************

Deb Daugherty Benson
Outreach and Development
Youth Technology Academy, Cuyahoga Community College
2900 Community College Avenue, Suite 203
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 987-4424 (phone)
(216) 987-6303 (fax)

"When you look for good in others, you discover the best in yourself."
-- Martin Walsh

[Posted in FML 6694]