Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:00:37 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret. Hopefully my messages will look betters now.
Mommy's grandson downloaded dis someting called firefoxeys to her
computer. Now if I can jus gets Mommy to quit writing postys at 3 AM
it will be lots better. She's doing dis one earlys. I can only hopes.
But sometimes she doesnt feel goods and just gets up and wakes me up
to tells her de greetings. Oh wells.

Well anyway de other day, I greeted dis beautiful Silver Chocolated
kinda boy (I's not too good on fancy colors). But he was one sharp
looking guy. Dere wit me was his buddy SubZero. He just pranced across
de bridge like he abouts owned de place. And den he just walks up to
me and says Howdy Missy SaraFerret, I is Eyore. I says, yes I knew
you were coming. He says You knew? Of Course, I am the Rainbow Bridge
Greeter. Oops, he says, I should have known, dat one of de most
fetching furangels would be de greeter. (Merciful heavens, whats up wit
all dese fuzzies givin me all sorts of fancy words--its just enough to
make a girl'a head spin). Hey, he says, those are mighty nice wings you
have. I tells him, yes and you will soon have a set yourself and a halo
also. Wowsie, he says. Den all of a sudden he looks around and dere is
his old bud, SubZero dere. Hey Zero, he cries, nice seeing you here.
They chat for a few. I hated to break up de reunion, but.... I tells
Eyore dat we have to go over to Kit and Kaboodle to gets his wings and
he gets to pick out his wings. So off we wents.

He just couldnt believe the amount of wings dere and halos. Which one
to choose. But Zero soon helped him. Hey Eyore, how about dese dark
blue ones. Dese look really sharp. (I still cant gets use to de way dis
new batch of fuzzies talk--I sure hope dey dont start chatting in rap
or I will be lost). He helps Eyore wit de wings and sure enough de fit
him and de halo fits too. Quite de furangel and wouldnt you know it!
All dose giggling noises are coming from a large business of young girl
fuzzies that have spotted him and wowsie did he blushes and if you have
ever seen a pink shaded silver den you will know.

He says well I have my wings and all dat I is ready to go back to Missy
Ariel cause she misses me and Jax will be lonely. (Oh my I knew dis was
coming. I just knew it). SubZero tells him (bless his heart) uh, Eyore,
dere's no going back, dis is home, once you cross dat's it. He looked
at me. I tells him. Yes, Eyore, dis is your new home. But you have
SubZero and you have a beautiful life ahead for you here. Okay, he runs
around crying and dooking very loudly and then comes back (some just
have to get dis out of dere systems and den all is well). I tell you
what Eyore. We will go over to de reflecting pool and show you some
tings dere. SubZero mustve given him a peptalk somewhere cause he was
no longer crying or carryin on. So offs we goes. Dere was dis big pool
dere wit de bluest water--so I swishes it around and Eyore and SubZero
looks into it. Sure enough Ariel is dere crying her eyes out and she is
holding Jax her darling ferret who also has a couple of tears. Eyore
seems shocked. Oh No! If Ariel cries, den poor Jax will cry. Dat cant
be good. And he yells and yells at Missy Ariel and says Mommy, Mommy,
dont cry, I is fine, Missy SaraFerret tells me dat after probation, I
can slide down moonbeams and slip in at nites and leave wet kissys
on your cheeks and sweet dooks in your ear. Do you hear me. Well
apparently Jax heard him (ferrets hear tings dat people cant) and he
nudge Ariel and she looks at him and Jax hops down and started doing
war dances and bounces into walls wit his mouth open and she started
laughing and giggling. And den Jax loos up at de sky and so Missy Ariel
just had to look up too and she saw something falling from de sky
(during de day, no less) and Eyore knew dat she had received his
message. He is okay, Mommy Ariel. And den Eyore and SubZero started
bouncing and dancing and a whole group of us started dancing and
needless to say we just about wore our paws out dancing de hours away
in joy.

Do You Know Why. Us Fuzzies Were Born To Dance and Bounce With Joy and
Abandon. If we cant do dat, den it is our time to leave and dance our
days at de bridge where we await our loved ones to join us.

Blessed Christmas
Loveys and Dooks
SaraFerret at De Rainbow Bridge