From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:15:44 PDT
I am posting this for a friend of a friend.  I am apparently the "ferret
contact" person where I work!  Anyone interested can contact John at the
number below or his e-mail or myself by e-mail.

Here's his message:

Looking for a good home for two adorable ferrets:

My roommate (and co-caregiver) has left.  I just started night law school
in addition to a 50 hr/week full time job.  I hate to give them up, but I
simply have no time for them and want them to have a better home.

6 month old male; "Oscar"
rabies vaccinated, next shot due December 1998
Very rambunctious and playful.  Will play with anything offered.

18 month old female; "Sita"
Rabies vaccinated, next shot due December 1998
A sweetie, very well behaved.  Likes to play with string, balls and Oscar!

Both of them understand the litterbox concept bu tneed a little training
to improve their aim which is not yet 100%.  I would be glad to give all
their supplies to anyone taking them (cage, litterboxes, food, vitamins,
treats etc...)

Home phone: 617-742-4236 (leave message for John)
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]