From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:49:01 EDT
Great,I have a polecat in my lap.You know according to Bugs Bunny,or should
I say Warner Bros.,le polecat les pew is a skunk.When I think of polecat I
think of a cat getting out of the way of a marauding fert,you know,up a
pole.I get this mental picture of a roomful of poles with cats hanging
on,and ferrets tails cruising back and forth in the carpet(yeah,carpet
sharks).Also of a ferret knocking on a door, with a cat behind it, saying
"Candy Gram.'.Okay,so it's far fetched.

Have some news about Jasmine,my 1.5 lb.  mighty mite.She has an adrenal
tumor,and the blood test shows nothing else to worry about for now.No signs
of anything nasty.It's off for surgery we go,next week,so keep good thoughts
for her,and tell your fuzzies to speak with the great ferret and put in a
good word.I'll let you know how she does.

Bob,my husband sends his sympathy over the demise of your car,and wants to
know which TR it was.Love your fuzzies.

Sandy & 3 carpet cruisin' sharks