Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:19:02 -0500
Folks, I have more than 3000 ferret related emails in my inbox, which have
been sent the last few months when I have been busy with the written part
of my degree and while I have been recovering from my little exercise in
mortality.  I think as much as I want to get to each one and answer than,
it is a hopeless venture and one I can scarcely take the time and energy
to do.  So, I have downloaded them to my hard drive for reference (if
necessary) and erased my inbox so I can start over.

I apologize if I did not respond to a particular question or remark.  Rest
assured that if I missed something important, I feel bad--even guilty.
Thanks to all who sent condolences for Fraggle, and those who sent well
wishes to me for my surgery.  I appreciate both.  Perhaps by erasing my
inbox, I will have the time to answer more recent mail, or even read it!
I'm been working so hard on the old stuff that I never got around to the
new stuff.  I was in a serious Catch 22 situation.  I still have some stuff
on my plate I need to catch up on; the end of the nutrition posts, for
example.  While I have recovered to a degree, my energy levels are very
low compared to my normal state, and I can't seem to be able to juggle as
many things as before.

Sorry for being forced into this situation, I just don't have the time or
energy to catch up.  I am deeply sorry and I offer my most sincere apology.

Bob C and 15 MO' Ornery Weasels