From:
Toni Tilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:07:58 -0400
Hi all!

Our five-year-old adrenal male, Bear, is beginning to show signs of
straining while urinating. We'd opted against surgery and he's been
receiving Lupron injections and Melatonin for almost 2 years. When I
took Bear to our vet and asked about Propecia (finasteride), he'd never
heard about it as a treatment. Our vet did a little, on the spot,
research, but would like to know more. He gave me a prescription, but
I would still like to get more info to him. I'm asking for anyone with
knowledge about the use of Propecia to either send me info that I could
give our vet, or steer me in the right direction to find it. Input
from another vet, medical researcher, or shelter operator would be
especially helpful, because that might have a stronger influence with
him, but we'll take what ever help we can get.

Thanks so much!

Toni & Robert
Blaine, Minnesota