Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:28:11 +0000
Hi guys!!

Thanks for the comments from those saying "well done" on the kits.
Actually, Slinky and Baby do all the work <g> I just get to handle them!

I managed to grab the final few pics off a film, and put them up.  I'm
afraid the only ones good enough to scan were of Baby's litter, I'm
expecting another film to be ready within a week, so hopefully Slinky and
kits pics will turn out there!!

Anyway, the pics are up, about a week older than earlier, and these from a
little over a week ago.  Now Babys' kits are over 4 weeks, and eyes still
tightly shut, although they're already wrestling!!  Hope you like 'em :o)

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/pics/kitpics.htm

Sam

 Ferrets are my life
 Ferrets are for me
 They get me into strife
 They make me feel so free!!
 (Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
 Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
 Before they do!