From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:33:06 -0400
Hello everyone,

I just got done sending out an e-mail to everyone that I had on my list
as being interested in Coordinating for Ferrets Across America.  It is
entirely possible that I missed some names on the list, and if you had
expressed interest in Coordinating (not transporting, I'm looking for
people to run the program) and I did not e-mail you, I apologize, it was
an oversight.

Ferrets Across America has been out of commission now since the end of May,
and it needs to get back up and running.  I had contacted some of you in
the past asking for help, and a few responded, but none worked out.  I'm
now putting out the plea again.  If you aren't familiar with the program,
or would like more information about Coordination, please visit the FAA
website at: http://www.ferretrescue.com/faa.htm.
There is a form that you can fill out at this page to express your
interest.

Thanks to all who have participated in Ferrets Across America in the past -
there are many happy ferrets in homes as a result of the program and I do
hope that we can get it back up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time,
Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
Looking for a ferret club in Pennsylvania?
Ask me about the Pennsylvania F.E.R.R.E.T. Club
and other ferret clubs in the state!