From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:20:22 -0400
Hello,

I just received the following message in our website's guestbook, and
thought I'd post here to see if anyone would know if there would be any
shelters (or breeder) in South Florida willing to give a tour to a 13 year
old girl.  Mike Janke - I was thinking of you but I don't have your
e-mail address.  The message follows; please reply to me as I did not ask
permission to post the e-mail address of the girl's mother.  If you can
provide a tour to the girl, send me a message directed to them and I will
simply forward it in it's entirety.  They have five ferrets, Taz, chiko,
Misty, Bear, and Flash, and they are from Canada.  Thanks...

     -----------
Hi...the ferrets really belong to my 13 year old daughter.  She has a paper
route and has bought and maintained them all by herself.  She is wonderful
with all animals and seems to have a way even with mean ones.  We are
planning a trip south to florida starting on August 20, and her wish list
named a visit to a ferret breeders or shelter.  Is there anyone willing
to let her see the little furries up close?  Heather Legault

Thanks again -- hope all are doing well, anyone going to the Warm Fuzzy
show, I'll see you there! :o)

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
Looking for a ferret club in Pennsylvania?  Ask me about the Pennsylvania
F.E.R.R.E.T. Club and other ferret clubs in the state!