From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:23:15 -0700
On Oct 29th, Sunday, at 2 pm, there will be a Halloween costume party at
Animal Crackers in Littleton Colorado.  I was just Informed that Dr.
Willard and his wife Trish won't be there.  They had to leave town
unexpectedly.  Instead, a couple of our vets will be on hand to assist
with the judging.

Precautions are being taken to prevent the spread of bacterial and viral
infection.  Fresh gloves will be donned after each ferret and the areas
touched by each ferret will be sprayed and wiped down after each showing.

Tell your friends as we want to make this event bigger and bigger each
year we have it.

Hugs to all,
Ferretguy