From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:37:50 -0700
I bet a bunch of you have pics of a ferret inside a jack-o-lantern.  So
why not have a Ferret Jack-O-Lantern this year?
http://geocities.com/woozle31/21stpaper

I drew these myself, and they are free to anyone who would like to use
them.  All I ask is that you send me a pic when you're done.  The best
pic(s) will be posted on my site, and will win a prize.  (To be
determined.) You might even capture that perfect entry for October in
next year's FML calendar!

Ferrets don't understand Halloween...they trick-or-treat every day of the
year!

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas