Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:55:48 -0500
People sometimes ask me how they can help with the rescue. The best way
that benefits the rescue is to get as many people as possible to come
to our fundraiser on April 14th. Every year we have incredible items
(animal and non-animal) and most go for really good deals because we
don't have very many people in attendance. So, if it's at all possible
for you to come-please bring a friend, family member, coworker -
whatever- with you! If you've attended previous events, you know the
great stuff that's donated. This event is VERY important to me and the
animals. It allows me to take care of everyone as they deserve. We will
have a DJ, 2 raffles, games for the kids, food and a live auction. If
you have any suggestions for improving things, please let me know. We
are going to shorten the day and have the auction at 3 and have
non-animal items go first and then have a brief intermission. Please
help us make this a success.

Sincerely,

Claudia Johnson
Oxford Ferret Rescue