Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:48:09 -0500
"corn gluten meal"

Should not be in a ferrets diet but it definately should not be in the
1st 5-6 ingredients! This Maxximun Kitten food does not look very good
to me, corn gluten meal is the 2nd ingredient!

Also, the evo innova dog food does have taurine and of the 1st 7
ingredients 5 of them are meat!
        42% protein
        22% fat
        .10% taurine

Evo innova cat food:
         50% protein
         22% fat
         .1% taurine

Evo innova ferret food: (its not on line yet but I have it at home)
         50% protein or more

I think all the evo innova products are fantastic. I personally mix the
evo innova dog in with the ferret store food and zupreem. I trade off
between the cat and the ferret evo innova as the 4th food in my mix. I
will also add felidae every few months.

Lisa
AFA Educational Director