Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:54:20 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Well, if there is anything we can learn from the events of the last few
years, it may be how important family and friends are.  Since the season
of caring, sharing, and love is now upon us, I would like to take this
time to invite all our 'family' and friends to join us at our annual
Holiday Party.  Alll are welcome.

It will be at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park, 13531 Claimont Way, Oregon
City, OR, from 6-9pm on Saturday December 11th.

It is intended to be a family style affair where friends can join
together to share dinner, listen to holiday stories, share each others
company, and relax.  We're going to dispense with the normal auction and
sales tables for this year.

Now our Secretary, Jacque, has over 40bs of turkey that she will be
preparing.  The PFSN will also be providing some holiday punch..  We
ask that all attending bring a sidedish or dessert for this holiday
feast.  Please bring your own tableware (plates, utensils).

We will have a Shelter Tree set up with some very special ornaments.
These ornaments will list an item that a PFSN shelter would like for
Kritter-mas.  We hope that you will take an ornament and try to obtain
that special gift for the shelter.  All gifts can be brought to the
Oregon Ferret Shelter for delivery to the needy shelter.

We will also be having a ferret gift exchange.  If you wish, you can
bring a wrapped gift suitable for a ferret ($5.00 value) and it will be
exchanged with another gift for your fur-kid.  Ferret need not be present
to attend.  Santa is expected to join us in the festivities ~!~!~!

If you need information or directions, please contact the Oregon Ferret
Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email at [log in to unmask]

I truly hope to see all our friends there.  If not, you will be there in
spirit.

Warm Holiday Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com