From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:48:05 -0600
Thank to all you fuzzy lovers & the FML!!!!

Thank you all for the Duck Soup Recipes.  I also learned thru personal
response to my request what we have been dealing with.  Especially to a
wonderful lady in SC, (she knows who she is).  She is extremely
knowledgable about our little fuzzies.

Now that our Vet knows what we are dealing with, I think we are going to
make it.  Wichita, Oscar & Shorty are much better.  They are eating &
drinking quite well now.  They think Duck Soup is a treat & they expect to
get it daily & they shall have their soup!

Once again, I am thankful to the FML.  After all, isn't that what its all
about!  To help our little fuzzies!

Thank you all again,

Terri, (Mom, who found a cure for the empty netst syndrom - FUZZIES!)
Wichita, (I love you Beth!)
Oscar, ( I'm still a possum looking bushy kinda of guy)
Shorty, (I'm still short!)
Junior, (Now I know he's not alone, & waits for me with his friends at
         the Rainbow Bridge!  I love you Junior!)