From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:12:40 -0700
Well Molly made it threw surgery just fine and the X-ray looks good too of
the pin job in her arm.  The Vet was very proud of himself too on this job.
The cost was only 1K, but holy bat guano, that was still a lot in my book.
Molly doesn't like being couped up in a small cage all day and would rather
be playing around the bedroom and wooshing threw her tunnels that she
loves so much.  Maya was very excited to see Molly as well, btu they can't
"Play/Fight" right now as I need to keep Molly from aslso stressing out.
The only down side today is that it looks like I need to take Molly back to
the Vet to have the bandage/cast redone.  Her toes have begun to swell and
it looks like her surculation isn't too good.

OY VAY!