From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:47:31 -0700
Thank you to all whom have responded to my question about incomplete
neuters.  I guess they are more common than one would expect!

Bear had his jewel removed on Wednesday; it was indeed, tumorous.  It has
been sent out to a lab, so we'll know in about a week if the growths are
benign or not.  Bear will be returning to his original family since we
suspect the root of her allergy was his 'wholeness'.  They are thrilled
that he will be coming home.

Slim has been seen by the vet, and while an ultrasound was suggested,
he didn't feel he'ld learn much by 'his' ultrasound.  LOL He felt he
could go in and look around and know more.  After seeing what came out of
Bear, I'm inclined to say 'better safe than sorry'.  While Slim has more
of a 'poof' scent than whole male smell, he has a lot of whole male
behaviors/appearance.  His coat has been improving daily, and is silky and
beautiful- just a very deep peachy color of undercoat.  I'm tempted to
bring him along to the Columbus Show just to show him off!  ; )

Again, thanks to all who shared information.  It is
appreciated!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa