Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:06:10 EDT
"To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children,
to earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty, and to find the best in others,
to leave the world a bit better
whether by a healthy child, a garden patch,
or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed easier
because you lived.
This is to have succeeded."

by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some people who cared about the plight of the Utah ferrets asked questions
about SOS that I could not answer.

Asking intellegent and logical questions somehow became betrayal.  Now
some angry people want to know the names of the people who had the right
to ask about an organization they were considering donating to...and some
malicious, and totally false accusations and gossip are being E-mailed
into cyber space.

Last I heard, the terrorists had not taken over the country.  People still
had rights.  This is something that we will shortly be going to war for--
This right to question is something many have died for.  Let us not forget
that.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak
but their echoes are endless."............Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

Let us all speak kind words today.  There are over 200 Utah ferrets that
need our unity and our labor and our money and our love.

Lisette