From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:59:46 EDT
Hi everyone,
Sorry for not posting last night as I told people I would but, it is with
a sad sad heave heart I must tell one of our boys "Layton" passed on at
4am on the 18th.  Me and my daughter stayed up with him all night as we
were sure it was his time to cross the bridge.  We feel that he was just
waiting to come home be loved and then it was OK to pass on.  We did just
that we sang him songs, read him stories and talked to him until he went
to sleep and very quietly passed on.  So I was not in much of a mood to
really do much talking yesterday.

Now the other kids are doing much better!!!!!  We have one that had an
insulinoma fit today but he quickly came out of it.  He is already on meds
for it.  Our other criticals are also doing very very well I still have 16
on antibiotics, and I think 13 on sub-q fluids..  But things are starting
to look up around here!!!!!!

I would like to thank "The dancing ferret" people for the great blankets,
cage liners, and sleep bags and crinkle toys and tubes!  We had ferrets
going crazy with there new treats as I don't think they have had cool
stuff like that.  We have just been using blankets that were cut up and
were running very low on them.  So thank you thank you thank you!

well I am off to get the next group of kids out to play and medicate

Ferret Dooks and tugs
Tracy and the Utah gang (+ 10 other rescues)