From:
Jeanine Brawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 21:04:11 -0400
Hi!  This is my first time posting on the FML.  I have been reading it for a
couple of months...I've learned lots!!  I am very interested in joining or
starting a club.  Also I would like to go to a match or show.  I have
several people here interested in these things too.  I rescue ferrets and
find homes for them, and we would like to learn as much as possible about
them to help infprm the public.

We've been feeding Sheppard & Greene, any comments?

My ferrets are Therapy Ferrets...they work in Nursing Homes, Schools, and
sometimes Hospitals.  They love it, as do the elderly people, handicapped
kids, and everyone!

Any info anyone can give me about clubs would be appreciated.  BTW... I
enjoy hearing all the good stuff, and I cry with you on all your losses.

~Jeanine~ and all the critters...