From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:36:32 -0700
Have you been to the things4feritz eBay store lately?  The GANG has been
buzy.

Lynn Barker, recognized as the The Fuzzy Sleep Center with her IGLOO
SLEEPER SACKS, has a new "Barkers Dozen" Ferret quilt, some awesome
autumn linens, Halloween bedding including a fun playpad (up for auction)
and items being relisted daily

Julie Johnson, from the Ferrets Choice, donated a "BIG HAMMIE" and cube
set for auction.  All of her "froggie" items have sold.  She claims new
designs are forth coming as time permits and the special orders slow
down.  LOL

Dee Miller has presented cute Halloween costumes by Granny Dee.  Some
are sets with a cute treat bag for the serious trick or treaters.  Her
clothes designs have pleased many a ferret owner with lasting PHOTO
accessories.

Connie Gaddy, distributor for Natural Gold, continues to offer special
prices on both sizes of NATURAL GOLD.  She has been a S.A.F.E. member
and supporter for several years.  She will soon be taking on the
additional responsibility of the Austin WayStation so that city will
continue to have a shelter.

Ferret MOM, aka.  Leizann "Michele" , has listed a tapestry jaquard weave
afghan for Christmas pre order .  Kathy Nelton, her special pet portraits
can be seen at Pet Reflections, was kind enough to sell the design, copy
rights to use the picture, and order rights for the Afghan to
things4feritz.  Naturally it has become our LOGO and we will have more
things4feritz products in the future.

Jennifer Kuhn, taking time away from horse shows, has designed some eye
catching ferret jewelry items and is prepared for special orders.  Her
Ferret BOOK MARKS will surely be a best seller in the gift department
this year.

"DOOK NOOK" shelter MOM, Jackie Hawley, is going in for surgery on her
right arm this week.  Sales of her Halloween Card sales will go directly
into the shelter account for food and vet bills.  In preparation for her
absence, she made sure we had plenty Poof and Bandit human cologne.
There are some new items in the box she sent and they will be listed
soon.  My heart goes out to her and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
She will have some much needed physical help for the shelter.

New items are arriving daily.  As always , we are searching for new
talent, unique ferret items and contributors for the store.

We could sure use one of your positive reviews about now.  Posted
everywhere.  The store lost sales when we were wiped out by eBay 3 weeks
ago.  Due to this, it is taking a lot of time to get up and running
again.  We are geared for a big Christmas season, which means money
for shelters, care of foster ferrets, vet bills and donations to SOS
and ADV testing from much of the proceeds.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130