From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:59:08 -0700
Our book selection has expanded for your reading pleasure.  Starting
soon, with the YEAR END issue, we will be bringing you FERRETS magazine.
We will have bi- monthly issues ,at news stand prices, as well as the
FERRETS USA annual 2006 edition as soon as they leave the press.  Don't
forget to slip one in your order.

Halloween is just around the corner and the things4feritz GANG is trying
to bring you an assortment of BOOtiful items.  Some are already available
as BUY IT NOW items in the store.  There will be SPOOKtacular auctions
starting on Halloween items after Oct 1 .  We hope to see you there.

Gran_knee Dee has costumes,

Jackie has made Halloween Cards,

Lynn has bedding and playpad.

Julie has her "big hammie" set,

and Ferret MOM will put together some "fun" sets including toys & treats.

OUR CHRISTMAS STOCK HAS STARTED TO ARRIVE & WILL BE PUT IN STORE
INVENTORY WEEKLY.  SHOP EARLY while SUPPLIES LAST.

We will be shipping to shelters for "Kristines Giving Tree".

Contact Ferret MOM at [log in to unmask] , if you need help putting
together a gift box.

Thank You for your continued support.

Check out our items NOW!

Sending You DOOKS & WAR DANCES the things4feritz GANG

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130