From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:04:24 -0400
Recently Suki posted appreciation to Bill Gruber for his hard and honest
efforts in the FML.  I also wish to express deep gratitude for his work
in our behalf that has benefited me and thousands of other ferret owned
persons.

To reinforce this, Byte-me has offered to enter and win the Olympic
Ferret Sleeping event and donate all proceeds of appreciation to Bill.
Byte-me practices this incredible feat 20 hours a day, EVERY day !  That
dedication to the sport should help her win the gold.  Such determination
and stamina that little animal has !  Sheese!  But she also has entered
yet ANOTHER event !!!  She is struggling with all her might to take the
gold in the Raisin Appreciation event !

How that little animal can do all these feats that require such steadfast
determination and daily practice is astounding Little wonder that by the
end of the day she is worn out!  This needs to be noted hat Byte-me is
almost 7 years old, our age, which is about 80 in ferret age!  How she
can perform these magnificent feats of strength and then offer herself in
the Olympics is beyond me, but I coach her along where she does this for
such a worthy cause!

Go Byte-me Go !!!

Gordon and Byte-me
Missing Podo, Bud, Nibble-ed and Kodo