From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:54:11 -0400
Byte-me has the Olympic Sleeping event pretty much sew dup.  Her toe
twitching is in perfect time, never missing a beat or getting off
balance!  Her roll over to the back is perfect with hind legs at perfect
angles and front paws curled in perfect form.  Her head dangle is done to
perfection without ever allowing the nose to touch the rug or mat from
the hammy.  Speaking of hammys, the hammy curl is so perfect that they
come here to photo the perfect curl and the curl and back roll combo !
What stamina this little animal has!

Her 23 hour a day practise doesn't leave much time for much more than
eathing and ..... well, you know.  Must be a tuff life devoting so much
to an Olympic event but for sure Byte-me will take the gold !  Lance
Armstrong doesn't stand a chance against Byte-me !!!!

Gordon and Byte-me