From:
Maria Matijasevic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:47:00 -0400
hey everyone!  i'm back at my computer after 2 months away...ahhh.

Ella... and anyone in the NYC region...wanna have some ferret fun this
weekend?  maybe we could all get together?

Georgia ( west coast)...i lost you e mail and tel number, but i wanted to
thank you for your offer this past spring.  my family has agreed to care for
her until i can find a better plan, but your generosity really helped ease
my stress...anything i can do for you and your fuzzies, if ever needed, just
e mail me!  thanks again!  ; )

Anyone...do you know the number to call on the 18th of this month to find
out the new, and hopefully improved, status of ferrets in CA?

happy ferreting....
dook dook
maria