From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:32:56 -0400
Hi friends and ferrets!

The Fairfax (Virginia) Journal had a short mention about ferrets in
Tuesday's paper.  The article was on pet acupuncture.  The arcupuncurist,
Maureen Walsh says:

        "I had two ferrets yesterday, and they are pretty wiggly"

We all know that!! :-).  Nothing more was said about the treatment or
success of the treament on the fuzzybutts.

Peace
Nan, Sandy and gang (SuperSnooper, Hershey (ferrets), Nome (dog), Ruby,
Genieve and Gray Boy (cats)

ps does any one want a free cat???  Gray Boy, who belonged to my late
mother, needs a home without other cats.  He seems to tolerate Nome and the
ferrets.  If you know someone or if you can, give this big, gray cat a home,
please e-mail me.  He is fixed and no front claws (indoor cat) he is up to
date on his shots.