From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 17:17:41 -0500
Sorry I can't remember who right now, but someone was trying to make
Duck Soup but can't find Suscital - they went on to say they were
using Ensure suggested by the vet.

You can use Ensure in the Duck Soup - actually, there are several brands
of this formula that can be used in place of Suscital - Discover 2.0
(formerly Isocal) or Ensure can be used successfully in the Duck Soup
recipe.

Occasionally, I've used Just Born as well - Just Born does not seem to
cause diarrhea, which is a problem I've had when using KMR.  The puppy
Just Born has a higher fat content and I use this rather than the kitten
formula of Just Born.

Hope this helps -

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA