From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:11:42 +0000
Hi All,

Yesterday, Bill added this:

>[Moderator's note: Unless you're a ferret responding, please respond to the
>non-ferret related part of the post directly to Maggie.  BIG]

Hey BIG Guy, I know I am out of control and a little left of center
sometimes, (ok, most of the time) but I ain't going there.  No way.  Nope.
Nada.  So spank me.

For everyone else, sorry to have vented.  By the time you read this, it will
be my 18th (or what would have been) anniversary.  And the ex, who is
getting married next month, still tries to manipulate me with email.  Let me
put it this way, I can tell when his fiance is or isn't in on the subject at
hand.  I mean, *he* is the one who wanted this divorce anyway.  Get over it.

Cute fert story---

I decided to take a long hot bath the other night and was running the water
in the tub.  Only two of the Mob can get into the tub by themselves and they
decided to try.  Well, I couldn't stop them, let's just say I was, er um,
incapcitated.  So I am sitting there yelling at them to stop, when Ranger
Rick made it over the edge.  You should have seen his face when he was
trying to get out!!!  It had an "oh s***" kinda look on it.  And needless to
say, he couldn't get back out because of the water and bubble bath.  So now
he smells like apricots.  hehe.

Nicky and Brock (the one with hind leg problems and the deaf newby) are
becoming fast friends.  They wrestle and play and chase each other.  But it
is driving me insane.  Ok, more insane.  Yes, it is possible.  You see, they
are both *very* vocal when they play, and they play rough.  (no comments) So
they will sound like they are being murderized.  This is all fine and good
except for being under my bed and at 3am.  Not acceptable.  LOL!!

Everyone is getting way hairy and fat right now.  I don't even want to
speculate what the winter is going to be like.  I'm still not used to having
4, count them 4, actual seasons.

Give hugs to all the fert babies for me.

Maggie Mae and the Mid Missouri Mob
--
The role of the writer is not to say what we all can say,
but what we are unable to say.

Anais Nin