Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:43:10 EST
Hi ,
Just wanted to say it was beautiful day in Michigan today.  I attended the
Ferret Walk-A-Thon, it went well.  We all had a good time.  It was funny
seeing lots of ferrets on Harnesses go down the trail at the same time .  I
think the ferrets were actually trying to walk their owners instead.  There
was a picnic afterwards.  Yes animal control did pay us a friendly visit.
She did learn a few things about ferrets she didn't know.  Education is the
key to making better lives for our four legged ferret friends.  The lady
from animal control actually held a few ferrets.  We did answer lots of
questions today about ferrets.  We did a good job with pledges also!!!  We
need to say a special Thanks to: Mary and Kris Mewton, they did a lot of
work to organize this event.  Shelter people are not that bad after All.
Lots of good things can happen when people work together as a team and have
a real love for ferrets.  I

Ada and Kerry Gibbs
If you have a ferret question drop me a line !!!!