From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:08:02 -0500
Hello all
I have been unable to send or receive mail for the last few weeks.  The
problem was just solved today.  But because I had so many messages piled
up there was a concern that when I started downloading them there would be
a lock up creating another problem.  So I had to delete almost everything,
which meant the FML's that were there.

Everyone that has lost babies within the last few weeks I am so very sorry
for your losses.  I try to send cards to everyone who does in an expression
of sympathy, but have not been able to.  And with having to delete the
FML's I now can't as I don't know who you all are.  So please accept my
heartfelt sympathy from here.  And for all of the sick fuzzies I pray for
all of you, may they all get better fast.

As for the "Hero" of the year, I think it is so very hard to say who it
should be.  You all are great folks.  Each one is special in their own way.
All of the vet docs on the list, the shelter moms & dads, the people that
are so creative to write stories, poems etc like you do.  The people we
don't even really know about that send donations to those in need, those
that send make & send hammocks & other supplies to shelters & others in
need, those that always post with so much info to help those like me and so
many more folks on this list.  I think you all are great!  To me you all
are hero's every day of the year.

And just in case I get busy & forget later on, I hope everyone has a VERY
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lynn & the out of control gang....Rosie, Blossom, George, QT, Sadie, Cocoa,
Caffie, Bart, Max, Sam, Sota, Polky, Hawk & Gator & oh yeah all the
birds--Sammi, Wicki Woo, Chevy, B-Bop, Homer, Cricket, Moki, Little Bit,
Bubba, T-Bird, & Cupcake.  Last but not least my only in house dog, Pepsi.
Oh what the heck & all the outside dogs, Tag, Ranger, Roja, Shadow, Major,
& Sarge!!  That's it--whew!  Haven't named all the chickens & peafowl yet
see how ya all lucked out!  *g*