From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 16:01:35 -0500
Dear Anna,
I was in Christian Chat room, and struck up conversation with this fellow,
by all means, he did not take offense to me referring to his little girl as
Peanut, I just said, well, she just a little peanut, and he smiled and said
yes that she was.  And we continue to talk and exchange e-mail addresses

And I did NOT pounce on him about the food that he was feeding her, i didn't
go into our whole conversation word by word in the FML I just outlined the
conversation, so to you it probably came accross that I was totally negative
in conversation.

By all means, we didn't have any bad words or feelings, we exchanged e-mail
addresses, he is interested in the FML as well, to read and learn.  When I
talk to other ferret owners we share, as you well know, about the care and
feeding of our little ones.

And I wouldn't be insulted to anyone referring any of my fuzzies as a
peanut, I wouldn't take offence if someone called me at least a peanut, for
I am not.  LOL, but would be nice to hear :)

Marti