From:
Manfred & Deb Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:04:30 -0800
Would appreciate anyone with direct knowledge posting regarding the
outstanding expenses that this breeder has with her regular vet.  From what
I have been given to understand, she is presently behind by aprox.
$3000.00.  However, it is also my understanding that almost $2000.00 is for
expenses that have nothing to do with the tradgedy that has befallen her
ferrets.

Would also like clarification regarding this eviction notice and exactly
what she has to pay within three days or be evicted.

IF, and I stress IF, all these financial problems are basically due to a
failure to pay her vet and/or landlord, then I would find it very difficult
to find a good reason to donate.

Answers to the above questions can be sent to me privately..NO FLAMES
please.

Thanks,
Manfred