From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:32:13 -0800
Howdy,

Upon moving into a new, bigger cage, my mom's ferrets seemed to be a little
confused as to where to deposit their "tootsie rolls".  They would visit the
litter box most of the time, but my mom would find annoying deposits in the
opposite corner of the cage.  It seemed that another litter box would be in
order.  But by close observation it was found that they only committed
transgressions against the litter box when no one was home.  When someone
was home, they faithfully used the litter box.  When my mom left, she would
come back to find fresh calling cards in the opposite corner.  As a result
of this highly scientific study, the hypothesis was developed that the
ferrets get lonely and/or annoyed when no one is home and take it out on the
aforementioned corner.  To test this hypothesis, the next time my mom left
the ferrets alone, she left the TV in the next room on.  This time she came
home to clean corners, not a single misplaced poop.  The unsuspecting
ferrets were duped into thinking someone was home when in fact the house was
empty.  My mom was elated.  This was the first victory she has won with her
ferrets since she got them.  They are usually sneaky and crafty enough to
gain the upper hand in any situation.

On the home front, I have decided that I need to cut back on my ferrets
television time.  The other day while I was dining on a meal of Mexican
food, Ricochet came up to me and said, "Yo Quiero Taco Bell", while the
other ferrets were dancing around singing "I am evil Homer".

May your tail be forever poofed and your dances be forever war-like,

Limejello & The Weezils of Doom

"Ever stop to think...and forget to start again?"