From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:12:57 -0400
As the president of the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area, and on
behalf of all our members and volunteers, I extend the deepest sympathies
and condolences to those Americans in NYC and Washington, and to any other
families who had relatives or friends in the area.  The only word I have
been able to come up with in my mind is surreal.  The unimaginable has
happened.

I wish all the families the courage to support each other and hold each
other close in this desparate time of loneliness and despair.

On a final note, our shelter is located in Ottawa Ontario.  Alot of the
plane routes were diverted to our international airport.  If anyone needs
help, personally or for their ferrets, I am adding my home number.  Please
do not hesitate to use it.

Marion Houle
(613) 235-1365
cell:  (613) 229-4159 (my cell is on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)