From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:45:15 -0800
>From:    Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have been informed United will no longer provide ADV testing after Jan
>25th at all!  I don't know about you, but this makes me quite concerned
>that there will no longer be testing available.  I will be writing a
>letter to United to tell them how much I am thrilled with the "corporate
>decision" to stop testing. ...
>
>If you are upset that the only AFA accepted blood test for shows is
>disppearing without notice, please drop them a letter.
>
>Our only choice is avecon saliva, a known less accurate test.  Avecon's
>blood tests are not even AFA approved (or all that accurate)! ...

Hey Laura,
Just so you know, AFA allows both Avecon Saliva and United Blood as an
acceptable form of ADV testing.  I do agree with you though that it is a
shame what is going on with United.  I'm actually more worried without
them producing (or rather the question of what is going to happen)
Fervac-D.  I still think that too many things are up in the air and we
just have to wait and see what happens.

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com