From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:34:08 -0700
I have been informed United will no longer provide ADV testing after Jan
25th at all!  I don't know about you, but this makes me quite concerned
that there will no longer be testing available.  I will be writing a
letter to United to tell them how much I am thrilled with the "corporate
decision" to stop testing.

What will University of Georgia do with their years of research without
consistent testing?

This sounds like a top-down decision probably due to policy or finances.
If you are upset that the only AFA accepted blood test for shows is
disppearing without notice, please drop them a letter.

Our only choice is avecon saliva, a known less accurate test.  Avecon's
blood tests are not even AFA approved (or all that accurate)!

Please write:

United Vaccines
Roger Brady
2826 Latham Dr.
Madison, WI 53713

Thank you and sorry for being a bit trite!
Laura Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter