From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 10:45:03 -0400
>Chocolate??!!  Mine think M&M's are the cat's meow..er..ferret's dook!
>Only they know how many are stashed around the house.... ...I DID tell my
>wife that my Easter basket got light mighty quickly...........My two
>rascals must be in F.L.O.  training...)

LOL!  I once caught Loki "liberating" a candy basket.  I was downstairs when
I heard a thump coming from my bedroom.  I ran up the stairs only to see
Loki and a candy basket with its contents all over the floor.  She looked at
me grabbed a bag of Hershey's kisses and took off for the hidey hole!  She
came out when I called her and told her what a bad girl she was "who me,
Mom?"

I realized that it must have taken her forever to get to the basket because
it was on a set of shelves.  She had to have climbed on a chair and just
kept jumping until she could grab a hold of the basket with her teeth and
drag it to the floor.  Thankfully she never really ate any of her ill gotten
goods, she just stashed them strategically around the house....I was
cleaning for days before I moved!

chris b