From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:58:59 -0400
>From:    Hellbound <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: discipline
>when she is bad she gets squirted with a spray bottle... so far it works
>but does anyone know of a reason not to do this?         Larry

I tried that once and you know what the result was - Loki (RB) would back up
indignantly look up at the ceiling as if to say "whoa!  It's raining inside"
and then try to sneak back to the area she was digging in!  No kidding.  She
must have thought we had a wierd microclimate in the living room!<g> On the
plus side I've never heard why you shouldn't do this - unless you mind a
soaked rug of course <g>

cheers
chris b - supervisor of Fidget