Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:51:57 -0600
Marris came to be 2 years ago, when her owners Jen and Evan Guyette living
in Milwaukee (now in Atlanta) were told their ferrets had to go.  I took
Marris and her 3 companions under my care.

In May, 97, Marris was jumped on from behind by one her cage mates.  She
was examined and everything seemed okay.  In September, 97, she was losing
weight, sleeping too much,... Diagnosis insulinoma.  Since I had a full
time job and was not able to give her care around the clock she went under
the care of the most wonderful person, Jackie Hawley.

Jackie gave her special care and attention.  Marris had more love, attention
and devotion than anyone could ask.  Marris was treated medically because
she was a very timid little creature.

In November, 98 her condition started to deteriorate and surgery was
scheduled for Jan 4, 99. This was the first date available.

Marris came home Monday night with no apparent complications.  Tuesday,
January 5 at 8 PM, little Marris went into a coma.  In the loving arms of
her mommy Jackie, [log in to unmask] , she crossed the bridge at 11 PM.
Marris left us to join the 3 Majis as they go to see the Child Jesus.

No one could have asked for more than what Jackie gave our little Marris.