From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:30:44 -0700
Alexander,

I am so happy dat you takes my paw in holey martimoaney...I will promise to
share dat sleep sack and dose raisins, till the Rainbow Bridge we do cross...

Don't you worry none, Alexander, I loves to play too!  8-in-1 is my
favorite!  The udder day I ate some for 4 hours when I was trapped in the
laundry room all alone with a 25 pound bag of the stuff...I am a traditional
sable fewwet...mostly dark, with some white...and a bewful dark mask...I'm
gonna go look at that world wide spider web page dat you
suggestimicated...hold on be back soon...

Woah!  We look just like each other, 'cept dat my mask is a little bit
bigger, and I gots a black nose...but you must be berry handsomes...ifn' you
looks like dis Dutch fewwet.

Anyways, sanks you berry much Alexander, for accepting my paw...Tater don't
got noting on you my boy...he probably cwyin' now dat he threw me away like
a used crinkly sack...da nerve of dat guy!  Please promise me dat you will
never do that and I will be your true wuv foreber!

I don' know, maybe Tater and Odie is busy takin' care of dere Paw-paw and
don't has no times to be messin' around with no girl-fewwets...but if dey
ever wants me and Rosie back...well, we has already decided dat we will say
no way!  Tee hee hee!

So, Alexander, Smudge, Conan, and Foggy...SHOULD WE HAS A QUADRUPLIFIED
WEDDIN'?  Dat would be lots of fun...and we still isn't sure ifn' all dose
original fewwets is still up for attending...we don't know if Tater and Odie
told them not to or not...but if dey still wants to be participatin' we
would sure enjoys it...so what do you sink you FML fuzzies?

Lets us knows...

Love and dooks, Alexander my groom,

Maxie the Teddy Bear Fewwet

 ^  ^